AKI India Limited is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company involved in manufacturing and exporting of Saddlery goods, leather goods and leather chemicals across India. It has developed in-house knowledge, skilled workforce and offers the wide range of products that suites according to its client requirements.
Date of incorporation: The company was incorporated as ‘AKI Leather Industries Private Limited’ on 16th May 1994 at Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was subsequently converted into public limited company reformed to ‘AKI India Limited’ on 29th May 2017.
Promoters of AKI India Limited: Mr Asad Kamal Iraqi and Mr Anwar Kamal Iraqi are the promoters of AKI India Limited.
Products and Services Offering: The company has diversified products and services that include:
- Saddlery Division: Bridles, Browbands, Chaps & Gaitors, Reins, Rugs and Saddle Girth among others.
- Footwear Division: Countryside Footwear, Formal, Marine, Outdoor and Casual Shoes among others.
- Tannery Division: Bag Leather, Belt Leather, Footwear Leather and Harness Leather among others.
- Chemical Division: Leather Chemicals.
Customer Segments: The company carters domestic clients across India. Some of its clientele includes News Srl, Gruppo Mastrotto S.P.A, Goodwill Tannery, Saba Export, Rizzi Pellami Spa and Shalimar Leather Industries among others.
Objects of AKI India Limited IPO: The core objectives of AKI India Limited IPO are-
- To Finance Working Capital Requirements.
- To Meet the Issue Expenses.
- To Meet General Corporate Expenses.
Summary of Financial Information (Restated)
For the year/period ended (in Rs. Lakhs)
Profit After Tax