Affle India Limited is a Mumbai based company engaged in the business of mobile marketing with its digital platforms. The company offers a consumer and an enterprise platforms to its clients. With these products company tries to improve the ROI on digital marketing campaigns for clients, reduce the ad frauds, maintaining consumer privacy and more.
Date of Incorporation
Affle India was initially incorporated as “Tejus Securities Private Limited” in 1994. It was then subsequently converted to a public limited company on July 13th 2018 and the name was changed to ‘Affle (India) Limited’
Promoters of the company
Anuj Khanna Sohum and Affle Holdings are the joint promoters of the company
Object of the Issue
- With OFS, Affle Holdings will be selling 4,953,020 shares and the net proceeds won’t be going to the company
- With the fresh Issue, affle tries to fulfill following objectives.
Strengths of the company
- Leading position in India, a high growth market with substantial barriers to entry.
- Proven international track record.
- Profitable, low-cost business model built on an asset light, automated and scalable platform. Affle Consumer Platform’s had approximately 2.02 billion consumer profiles as at March 31, 2019
- Addressing digital fraud and data safety issues that are prevalent in the industry.
- Vizury Commerce Business and RevX Platform expands the engagement with e-commerce companies to include retargeting services and Vizury Commerce business expands their reach in the Middle East and Africa
For the year/period ended (in Rs. 10 Lakhs)
Profit After Tax