Ambani Organics Limited
Credit of Shares to Demat
Cut off time for UPI Mandate Confirmation
Minimum Order Quantity
Ambani Organics Limited was established as ‘Speciality Coatings Private Limited’ under the Companies Act 1956 on 08th July 1985 in Mumbai. It is Currently involved in manufacturing, processing, importing, supplying and exporting of water based speciality chemicals used in Paper Industry, Paint Industry, Textile industry among others.
Date of Establishment: Ambani Organics Limited was established as a private limited company under the name of 'Speciality Coatings Private Limited' on 08th of July 1985 under Companies Act 1956 with Registrar of Companies, Mumbai at Maharashtra. It was incorporated as a Private Limited Company on 08th December 1987 under a special resolution passed on 08th July 1987 and the name was reformed to ‘Ambani Organics Private Limited’. A fresh Certificate of Incorporation was issued to them by the Registrar of Companies, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Thereafter status of the company was modified to public limited company and the name of the company was reformed to 'Ambani Organics Limited' by the special resolution passed on 30th December 2017. A fresh certificate of incorporation was granted to them on 07th March 2018 by registrar of companies, Mumbai at Maharashtra.
Promoters of Ambani Organics Limited: Mr. Rakesh Shah and Mrs. Apooni Shah are the promoters of Ambani Organics Limited.
Products and Services Offering: Ambani Organics Limited is engaged in the speciality chemicals businesses.Its products include binders, PVP Emulsions, Acrylic Emulsions, Textile Auxiliaries, Detergent formulation, Acrylic Polymers, Adhesives, Styrene Acrylic, Defoamer, Dispensers, Butyl Acrylate based Terypolymer, Thickeners, Paint Dryers etc. It offers speciality chemicals under brand name 'AOPL' which are used in various industries. Some of the speciality Chemicals products provided are further categorised by industries:
- Textile Industry: It offer speciality chemicals, which are formulated with precision to cater to the requirements of Textile industry.
- Carpet Industry: It offer speciality chemicals, which are formulated with precision to cater to the requirements of Carpet industry which are primarily used as soft binder in tufted carpet secondary back coating.
- Adhensive Industry: It provides hygienically formulate quality range of adhesives for its clients based across the nations. It range of Adhesives is formulated by its expert professionals.
- Paper Industry: It offers speciality chemicals which are formulated and processed as per the set norms of the Paper Industry.
- Paint and Construction Industry: It offer speciality chemicals, which are very carefully and hygienically processed as per Paint and Construction Industry.
- Paint Driers: It offers a variety of customised Drier Combinations pre mixes which offers advantages over single metal driers these combinations are technically pre-stabilised and eliminates the problems of gelling arising from the acid/base nature of different driers.
Consumer segments: Ambani Organic Limited customer segment is diversified across industries such as Paper industry, Textile industry, Adhensive industry, Paint and Construction industry and Carpet industry among others.
Objective of Ambani Organic IPO: The objects of Ambani Organic IPO are:
- Offer for sale by existing share holders.
- Funding Long Term Working Capital Requirement.
- Funding expenditure for General Corporate Purposes.
|For the year/period ended (in Rs. Lakhs)
|Profit After Tax