Anmol India Limited is engaged in trading of Coal in domestic markets though import supply chain activity. It is mainly known for its bulky Coal imports from Overseas and Steel Grade Coal from Coal India Limited. The Steam Coal comprised of 98% in revenue model at Rs. 4401.90 Lacs whereas Pet Coke has generated Rs. 89.60 Lacs around 2% for the period ended 28th February 2018 respectively.
Date of Incorporation: The Company was incorporated as ‘Anmol India Private Limited’ on 3rd April 1998 at Shillong. Subsequently, it was reformed to ‘Anmol India Limited’ a Public Limited Company on 4th April 2000.
Promoters of Anmol India Limited: Mr. Vijay Kumar and Mr. Chakshu Goyal are the promoters of Anmol India Limited.
Products and Services Offerings: Anmol India Limited Offers varied varieties of Coal that are divided across:
- Steam Coal: USA Coal, South African Coal, and Indonesian Coal.
- Petroleum Coal or Pet Coke: Saudi Pet Coke, HMEL Pet Coke, Saudi Arabia Pet Coke, and Raw Pet Coke.
- Coking Coal: Australian Coking Coal, US Coking Coal, Coking Coal, and Raw Coking Coal.
Customer Segments: The Company serves clients situated across over 100 different location in India. It serves several industries that trade in Coal, and Pet Coke segments.
Some of its Clientele lists include Parsvnath Trade Link Pvt, Shri Shiv Shakti Coal Traders, and SS Enterprises among other big key players.
Objects of Anmol India Limited IPO: The core objects of this IPO are:
- To finance working capital requirements of the Company.
- To meet General Corporate Expenses.
- To encounter Issue related expenses.
For the year/period ended (in Rs. Lakhs)
Profit After Tax