Ritco Logistics Limited is an integrated logistics network solution company with land base handling, warehousing and other value-added services across India. It offers cargo services under its bulk load, dedicated load (to-and-fro), full truckload (FTL) and less than truckload (LTL) owned fleets. The company has more than 350 technology driven fleets and 1,400 third-party operated fleets, out of that 70% of its fleets are on road daily on an average basis. It mainly operates via its ‘3PL’ business model that fulfils the customer's needs.
Date of Incorporation: The company was incorporated as ‘Ritco Logistics Private Limited’ at Delhi on 23rd August 2001 as Private Limited Company. Eventually, it was converted to a public limited company ‘Ritco Logistics Limited’ on 02nd May 2018.
Promoters of Ritco Logistics Limited: Sanjeev Kumar Elwadhi and Man Mohan Pal Singh Chadha are the promoters of Ritco Logistics Limited.
Products and Services Offering: The Companies supply chain is integrated under 3 business divisions:
- Contract Logistics Division: For bulk load, full truckload and dedicated load transportation.
- Fleet Management Division: For fleet operation and fleet rental service.
- LTL & Warehousing and value-added services Division: For less than truckload transportation, warehousing, distribution and other value-added services.
Customer Segments: Ritco Logistics Limited has a diversified client segment that includes petrochemicals, FMCG, automobile, tyre, electronics, mineral, metals and garments among several sectors across India.
Objects of Ritco Logistics Limited IPO: The core of this offers are:
- Warehouse Development.
- Fleet Center Development.
- Meeting Working Capital Requirements.
- General Corporate Expenses.
- Upgradation of Digital Platform.
For the year/period ended (in Rs. Lakhs)
Profit After Tax