Sterling and wilson solar ltd
Credit of Shares to Demat
Cut off time for UPI Mandate Confirmation
Minimum Order Quantity
Sterling and wilson solar ltd is a mumbai based solar engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) solutions provider. The company is engaged in end to end implementation, meaning conceptualizing to commissioning of any project.
Date of Incorporation
Sterling and wilson solar ltd was initially incorporated as Rashmika Energy Private Limited on 9th March 2017 as a private limited entity. On January 2019, it was converted into a public limited company.
Promoters of the company
Shapoorji Pallonji and Company Private Limited and Khurshed Yazdi Daruvala are the promoters of the company
Object of the Issue
- To leverage the benefits of listing on the Stock Exchanges.
- To enhance visibility and brand image.
Strengths of the company
- Largest global solar EPC solutions provider
- Comprehensive end-to-end EPC solutions provider with a global execution track record
- A dedicated design and engineering team focused on innovation
- Strong relationships with customers and other key stakeholders
For the year/period ended (in Rs. 10 Lakhs)
Profit After Tax