Supreme Engineering Limited is currently engaged in the business of manufacturing special alloys and special wire products. The company is manufacturing its special alloys products from its Unit I which is located at Khopoli and special wire products are being manufactured from its Unit II located in Rabale.
Date of Incorporation: Supreme Engineering Limited was incorporated as ‘Supreme Heatreaters Private Limited’ on 20th April 1987 under the Companies Act 1956 as a private limited company in the state of Maharashtra, India. Subsequently, the company was reformed as the public limited company on 10th of January 2018 by Registrar of Companies, Mumbai.
Promoters of Supreme Engineering Limited: Mr Sanjay Chowdhri, Sanjay Chowdhri HUF and Mrs Lalita Chowdhri are the promoters of Supreme Engineering Limited.
Products and Services Offering: The product portfolio of the Supreme Engineering Limited is divided among its 2 manufacturing units that are located at Khopoli (special alloy products) and Rabale (special wire products).
The Khopoli manufacturing unit manufactures the special alloy products portfolio that consists of :
-Special Stainless Steel
-Misc Steel Products
While its Rabale manufacturing unit manufactures the special wire products portfolio that consists of :
- Products for Oil & Gas Units (Wires, Bars & Profiles)
- Products for Textile Units (Wires, Bars & Profiles)
- Products for Automobile Units (Wires, Bars & Profiles)
- Hand Tools
- Misc. Alloy Products
Customer Segments: Supreme Engineering Limited has diversified customer segments that majoritively spread across domestic markets in the state of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and Karnataka among others. Beside this, it also exports to foreign countries including Mexico, Thailand and UAE.
Objectives of Supreme Engineering IPO: The main objectives of Supreme Engineering IPO are:
- To part finance its working capital requirements.
- To utilize the issue funds for partial repayments of high-cost debt.
- To utilize the funds for financing Capital expenditure for acquisition of plant and machinery and upgradation of its existing technologies.
- To meet General Corporate Expenses.
- To meet its IPO issue expenses.
Summary of financial information(Restated)
For the year/period ended (in Rs. Lakhs)
Profit After Tax