Varroc Engineering Limited was established in the year 1988. It is an automotive component group company among global tier-1 that directly supplies components to original equipment manufacturers (OEM). Besides this it also implements designing, manufacturing and supplying of polymer and plastics components, engine components, electronic - electrical components, precision metallic components and exterior lighting systems to traveler’s car, business vehicle, two-wheeler, three-wheeler and off highway vehicle (OHV) to OEMs universally.
Date of Establishment: Varroc Engineering Limited was incorporated in the year 1988 by having its headquarters situated in Aurangabad.
Promoter of Varroc Engineering Limited: The promoter of Varroc Engineering Limited is Tarang Jain.
Products and services offering: It offers diversified products components across various segments mainly:
- Polymer and Plastic - In polymer and plastic components segment it body assembling parts, seat assembling parts, mirrors and air filters among others.
- Electronic - In electronic – electrical component segments it offers regulators and rectifiers, starter motors, instrument clusters, capacitor discharge ignition systems, wiper motors, catalytic converters among others.
- Engine - In engine valve segment it offers cylinder piston configuration engine valves.
- Lightning - In lightning components segment it offers lighting and signaling devices.
Customer Segments: Varroc Engineering Limited serves automotive components industry. Varroc Engineering Limited has a diversified customer segments spread globally among 12 countries across 3 continents which consists popular countries namely USA, Germany, Vietnam, China, India and Italy among others.
Objects of Varrac Engineering Limited IPO: The objectives of Varrac Engineering Limited IPO are:
- To leverage the benefits of listing on Stock Exchanges.
- To carry out offer to sale by existing share holders.
- General corporate expenses.
||For the year/period ended (in Rs. Million)
|Profit After Tax