Whenever the market becomes bullish on Economic growth of India, investors starts looking for low priced shares so that they can invest in those stocks for better returns. The article below highlights the lowest share prices in India in 2018. Therefore you will find the list of Indian penny stocks with good fundamentals.
Before arriving at the list of low priced shares for the year 2018, we have applied the some conditions which can help in identifying the best low price shares to buy for better returns. Those conditions are explained below
- Debt to equity is less than 1
- Sales generated last year is greater than the sales generated preceding year
- Sales generated in the latest quarter is greater than the sales generated preceding year quarter
- Current price of the stock is less than Rs 10
- Net profit of the latest quarter is greater zero
- Net profit of the latest quarter is greater than the net profit in the preceding quarter
- Net profit in the last year is greater than the net profit in the preceding year
- Sales generated in the latest quarter is greater than the sales generated in the preceding quarter
- Sales in the last year is greater than the sales generated in the preceding year
- Average return on equity in 3 Years is greater than by 5
List of lowest share price in India 2018, (The share prices were last updated on April-2018.)
|Name of the stock||Last Traded Share Price (in Rs.)||Mar Cap (in Cr.)||Div Yld %||CMP / BV||PEG||P/E|
|Purity Flex Pack||1.7||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA|
|Lead Financial Services||7.33||2.42||0||0.45||0.12||4.17|
For more useful articles on trading, investing and market knowledge, visit our Knowledge Center section.
(Note: The above list is for information purpose only. Avoid trading and investing based on the information given above. Before investing in stocks conduct proper due diligence yourself to avoid any kind of monetary loss).