- Golden rules of share market investment
- What is the Best Time to Buy Shares?
- When is the appropriate time to book profits?
Golden Rules of Share Market InvestmentWhile there are no shortcuts to achieving success in the share market, we have discovered some golden rules that may increase your chances of earning higher returns from your share market investments.
- Avoid the Herd Mentality
- Make Wise Decisions
- Have a Practical Investment Approach.
- In the bull market, investors try to speculate on a share or create heavy positions in greed to earn more and end up in losses.
- In the bear market, investors panic and sell their shares out of fear and incur huge losses.
- Create a Diversified Portfolio
- Have Realistic Expectations.
What is the Best Time to Buy Shares?Apart from finding a fundamentally strong stock, deciding the best time to buy a stock is equally difficult. The below pointers will help you decide the best time to buy stocks:
- Buy on rumours
- Uncertainty is an investor’s friend.
- Do thorough research
When is the appropriate time to book profits?As per a popular saying, an investor should sell shares only on two occasions. One, if you need the money urgently and two when investment goals are achieved.
- Sell shares when the price rises dramatically
- Sell shares when your investment objective is achieved.