Step 1 – Download the form from Samco website
Step 2 – Fill the form and sign on all the highlighted boxes.
Step 3 – Attach the below documents
- 1 Passport Size Photograph – On Page 3. Signature has to be affixed across the Photograph
- PAN Card – Self Attested Photocopy
- Permanent Address Proof : – Self Attested Photocopy (Any one of driver’s license, Aadhaar card, voter ID card, passport)
- Bank Proof – Self Attested Cancelled Cheque with your name printed OR Bank Statement stating IFSC & MICR
- Income Proof – Self Attested (Bank Statement/ Demat Holdings Statement/ latest Form-16/latest Income tax return – If opting for Future & option)
Then will courier on our register office address (Account opening form along with Documents)
Once you complete steps 1 and 2, & 3, after receiving the form Account opening process will start.
You will receive the official confirmation from Samco and within 48-72 hours your Demat and trading account will become functional.