What is a Trading Platform?A trading platform is a software or a web interface provided by a depository participant (i.e your broker) to facilitate online share trading and investing. Through online trading platforms a trader can:
- Place trades from any part of the world (with an active internet connection).
- Monitor multiple trades at one go.
- Get greater control over investments.
- Easily monitor portfolio via laptop or smartphone.
How to Select a Trading Platform?While selecting a trading platform, you need to consider the following:
- Your trading platform should provide great speed, a user friendly interface and reliable data.
- Your trading platform must facilitate quick and timely execution of trades.
- Your trading platform should provide sharp innovative highlights including graphical representation of charts in different forms (line-chart, bar chart, candlestick chart, etc.)
- Your trading platform should provide top-level security
- Your trading platform must provide a robust trading interface with minimal downtime.
1. Samco StockNote mobile trading applicationStock Note App or Samco trading app is powered by Giga Trading Engine, a proprietary trading engine which includes AI (artificial intelligence) and advanced analytical tools to create a smooth and rich trading experience. Features:
- You can place a trade within 5 seconds from the StockNote App
- You get up to date information on StockNote feed about what’s happening in the markets.
- You can create a customized watchlist according to the shares you want to trade in.
- You get access to place orders in advance by using features like Bracket orders and Cover Orders.
- You get access to research and recommendations.
- You can analyse the performance of a script by using advanced charting with over 100+ indicators and comprehensive drawing tools
- You can set personalised alerts and notifications for your stocks
2. Samco StockNote WebStockNote Web by Samco is one of the most advanced web-browser based trading platform in India for the traders. The StockNote Web is powered by a Giga Trading Engine. It is compatible with browsers like google chrome, safari, and firefox.Features:
- You can create multiple market watch-lists and you can add and remove stocks with just a few clicks.
- You can use the advanced algorithmic search feature.
- You can trade in equity and derivatives at one click.
- You can benefit from technical analysis and the charts available on the platform.
- You get the facility of easy pay-in and pay-out.