In this article, we will discuss
- What is TradingView?
- Samco’s Integration With TradingView
- What Are the Different Tools and Features of TradingView?
- Who Should Use TradingView?
- How Can Samco Help You?
What is TradingView?TradingView is a financial market analysis platform. It offers a comprehensive range of tools for fundamental and technical analysis like indicators, customisable charts, alerts, etc. Users can find data related to several asset classes and markets, making it suitable for all types of traders.Moreover, TradingView provides global market data coverage. This enables traders to get real-time information on the securities they are tracking and make informed decisions. Apart from this, the website acts as a social network networking solution. Thus, traders from all over the world can connect, learn and share ideas with each other.Founded in 2011, TradingView was the brainchild of Constantin Ivanov, Denis Globa and Stan Bokov. Over time, it has become one of the most reliable data analysis and social platforms for the global financial community.
Samco’s Integration With TradingViewThe good news for Indian traders is that they can enjoy all the benefits of the TradingView platform right from the Samco Mobile App. With just a few clicks, you can view TradingView charts and track the price movements of your target assets. Furthermore, you can assign numerous indicators both on TradingView and ChartIQ. Here are the steps to switch to TradingView charts on the Samco app:
- Step 1: Open the Samco app and enter your login details.
- Step 2: Navigate to the stock you want to study and long press on it.
- Step 3: Click on the ‘View Chart’ option.
- Step 4: On the top-left corner of the screen, select the cloud-shaped TradingView icon.
- Step 5: When the pop-up appears, tap ‘Yes’.
- Step 1: Go to the ‘Account’ tab
- Step 2: Click on ‘Settings’.
- Step 3: Tap on ‘Chart’
- Step 4: Select the ‘TradingView’ option.
What Are the Different Tools and Features of TradingView?TradingView has a wide array of unique tools and other analysis features which make it a go-to for almost 50 million+ traders. Some of them are listed below:
Custom Trading Alerts