From 1st May 2022, we have initiated a new service at Samco!
In the 1st week of every month, you’ll be presented with a Consolidated Holdings Statement (CHS) of all your investments made within the Samco universe.
Consolidated Holdings Statement
The Consolidated Holdings Statement (CHS) is a comprehensive report of your investments in equity stocks, mutual funds, bonds, and stock baskets held across all Samco platforms – StockNote, RankMF, StockBasket, and KyaTrade.
This consolidated statement will help you to assess the performance of your portfolio and measure its growth on a monthly basis. You’ll receive the statement over email in PDF format every month.
Inside the Consolidated Holdings Statement:
Find the following data points within the Consolidated Holdings Statement.
- Holdings Summary
In the Holdings Summary section on the Consolidated Holdings Statement, you will get the summary of your investments and their allocation under each Samco platform.
As seen in the above image, you can view the breakdown of your total investments across StockNote, RankMF, StockBasket, and KyaTrade with its current value and the unrealized gain/ loss in percentage.
- Total Portfolio Value
In this section, you can view the total portfolio value which consists of your total holdings value, total cash balance available, and the total value of your open equity and derivative positions under the Samco universe.
Let’s understand what each title in this section means –
- Total Holdings Value (B): The total holdings value is the consolidated value of all the holdings held under StockNote, RankMF, StockBasket, and KyaTrade. Under this, you can find the total invested value and the consolidated unrealized gain/loss of all your investments made in Samco.
- Total Cash & Margin Positions (C): The total cash and margin positions value is the sum of your current equity/ F&O positions in StockNote & KyaTrade and the total cash available in your Samco account.
- Total Portfolio Value (A): The total portfolio value is the sum of A & B (i.e. Total Holdings Value & Total Cash and Margin Positions).
- Portfolio Breakup
In the Portfolio Breakup section of the Consolidated Holdings Statement, you can find the detailed list of your investments in equity stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and baskets held across StockNote, RankMF, StockBasket, and KyaTrade platforms.
Under the StockNote & KyaTrade Investment section, you can find the details of your holdings bought through StockNote and KyaTrade; you can find the following details against each stock:
- The name of the stock
- The quantities of the stock held in your Samco account
- The average buying price
- The total invested value
- The current market price
- The current value
- The unrealized gain/ loss against each stock.
Likewise, you can find similar investment details under the RankMF and StockBasket sections.
- This is an auto-generated report of your holdings as on the last day of the previous month.
- Only the unrealized gain/loss of the stocks, mutual funds, and stock baskets held in your Samco account are taken for this report.
- Your holdings under KyaTrade and StockNote are shown under the same table. For the bifurcation of holdings bought under StockNote and KyaTrade, visit the respective mobile apps.
- Only the total quantity of baskets bought through StockBasket are considered for this report. To know the weightage of stocks under each basket, visit the StockBasket app or Samco Star back office.
To obtain the complete details of your equity shareholdings and mutual funds with their respective realized and unrealized gain/loss, visit Samco Star back office.
For any discrepancy in the holdings statement, request you to please connect with us at 022-2222-7777 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org